What can transformational coaching do for your workplace?
Transformational coaching is a safe space for employees to think and talk, to explore ideas and address problems, and commit to making positive changes. Unlike the coaching you might already be providing in your workplace, these sessions give your employees a chance to explore the bigger picture of their lives, and work is only one part of that picture.
Organisational and individual benefits:
- Improve work performance
- Increase employee engagement
- Stronger team relationships
- Prevent life issues from becoming work issues
- Better time management and self-management
- Behaviour and lifestyle changes
- Reduce stress and improve employee wellbeing
- Achievement of personal and professional goals
There are three schemes to choose from, which are quick and easy to implement in your workplace. You might want to offer this to all employees, or just specific teams or individuals. You might offer this an employee benefit, as an integral part of your employee engagement or employee wellbeing strategy, or for personal and professional development.
Whichever you decide, a transformational coaching program can make a lasting difference for your organisation and your employees.
To find out more please get in touch, or make a selection below to arrange a time for me to call you.