NEW Employee Wellbeing Program launching in September 2018
Supporting mental health and reducing stress in the workplace. Get in touch to find out more.
A person-centred approach to your team's wellbeing and relationships, for a happy and healthy workplace
We work with organisations that recognise the importance of employee wellbeing and team relationships as part of the bigger picture of employee engagement, which in turn drives business results.
Whether you are looking at your employee wellbeing program, building team relationships, or support for employees during times of change, we are here to help. Our facilitators help you to develop a healthy, positive and motivated culture within your organisation by assessing the unique needs of your people to create a bespoke solution which can include staff coaching, either 1-1 or in groups, as well as training to develop your team and improve engagement, working relationships, and employee wellbeing.
Our person-centred approach focuses on the employee as an individual, before extending that focus outwards. This way we are able to achieve lasting results that strengthen the wellbeing of your team and develop a healthy, positive organisational culture. Our facilitators are professionally trained in transformational coaching and accredited by the International Coach Federation.
To find out more about how we could help you, please get in touch using the form below, or click the button to arrange a time for us to call you and discuss the needs of your team.
Our facilitators are currently available for:
- In-House Coaching - Arrange programs for specific employees, or book a set number of coaching hours per month (including regular employee wellbeing coaching days)
- Employee Wellbeing Programs - Various options to suit the specific needs of your business and employees
- Ad hoc coaching - Coaching, training or workshop facilitation when you need us, on an hourly or daily rate
Avoid expensive problems such as:
- Difficult workplace relationships
- Conflict and office politics
- Sickness absence and stress
- Poor performance
- High employee turnover
- Disengagement and low morale
- Low standard of customer service
Our specialist focus areas to avoid or resolve these problems include:
- Individual wellbeing
- Building team connection
- Managing change and transition
- Keeping remote workers connected
- Stress management
- Maintaining healthy team relationships
- Resolving conflict
- Empathy and communication
We offer a free one-hour consultancy service to focus on any specific problems for your team, or to identify needs and areas for development.