The New Leader Program - Helping you to make the transition from peer to manager
If you have recently been promoted to a leadership role, and you are struggling to adapt to managing former peers, this leadership coaching program is for you.
You will have a non-judgemental space to explore your leadership challenges and your feelings about managing former peers. You'll discover how to:
- Adapt to the transition from peer to manager
- Develop your leadership style
- Build confidence and avoid 'imposter syndrome'
- Manage the increased expectations of your new your role
- Maintain a healthy work/life balance
Your leadership coaching program includes 1-1 coaching sessions, accountability check-ins, and my full support via email between sessions. You can choose the frequency of your 1-1 sessions, which can be at your workplace if you're in the Hertfordshire area, at an executive Hertfordshire venue, or a Skype call.
Start by booking a free consultation call, and let's have a conversation.